Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bryon Anderson

posting to Fly Pattern Database--immediate?

How long does it normally take for a pattern posted to the fly pattern database to show up there? I added mine yesterday, and at the end of the process it said that my pattern had been added, but I can't find it in the database and there's nothing on my profile page that indicates that I have any patterns in the database. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hi Bryan. My names Tim. I'm a newby. I spent 2 hours uploading 2 differant fly patterns today . I got the same message you did , and I cat finds flies either. Can you helpe out ??? Thanks

Open the database. Under the blue banner, there are several options, one of which is "Upload a pattern". Click it and you'll get a template page. Select all the items that are appropriate, fill in materials, and tying instructions, then upload a photo. Pretty simple to follow (assuming it's working).

Sorry, I see you already did that. Sandworm, I went to the dB and found four flies posted by you (three of them looked like the same fly).

Bryon... there are a bunch of flies under the name Bryonie07. Is that you?

Hi FlaFly , thank's s for getting back with me. Sorry about the bloopers. I have been using my smart phone to do all posting. We'll between the touchy tap screen and spell check changing the words I pulled some winners the past few days. L. O. L. If you could deleate all the Squid posts leaving the one I posted with the Squid mounted in a display head down and has the attached tying instructions . The post labeled Soften Squid is a typo and both posts have a photo of the same Squid laying on its side loose and unmounted need to go. Sorry about the screw ups . I did better posting my Hellgrammite. L. O. L. Thanks for you help

Tim

I'm not a site administrator, so I can't delete from the database. Not sure anyone can.

On top of that, the forum site is acting up again today so anything might happen.