Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

I know what I want for Xmas

Steve !!! Your next project !!!

Put a little snow blower on the front and you could even handle the Nor'Easters !!!

Put a camera and remote that I can operate from HERE ... and I'll be doing everyone's drives every snowfall !!!

Yep, looks like fun.

There's a number of guys on one of the Rc truck websites I am a part of that do their driveways with plows like that on the front of their RC trucks. If you want to see something really cool check this out/ Back in the 80's Kyosho use to make a tracked truck called the Blizzard. Guys that own that truck have recently started custom making actual power snow blowers to put on the front of them. They are really cool. Skip ahead about halfway in this vid to see it working

Like Mike said, I'd like to run it from the comfort of my recliner watching out the window. If you have to stand out there might as well have a snowblower. When I lived up north I preferred the comfort of the heated cab on my Power Wagon. One thing I liked to see is he pushed the fresh banks way back. When I'd plow peoples drives they'd ask why I have to push snow back so far. I'd tell them so they wouldn't have to be hiring a front end loader next spring when banks are 6' high. Some years we'd still need the county to come in with the big loaders to open up, even in my own drive. You can only push snow back so far. When I moved to the Twin Cities I kept my drive open with a big scoop for several years until I finally broke down and bought a snowblower.