Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flye-tiein

Hello from West Michigan

Hello guys and gals. My name is Doug and i am 27. I stumbled across your site looking for some ice fishing fly ideas the other day and decided to join. I have been reading threads like they are books on here haha.

I have only been tying flys for about a year now and have caught quite a few bluegill and a few perch on fly. I am looking to expand my horizens and just learn as much as i can.

I live on the west side of Michigan near Holland and love to fish for steelhead in the fall. I have been out quite a bit in the last couple weeks but cant seem to find any yet.

Anyways i hope to be involved in this forum and in advance i thank you for your future help with any questions i have.

Welcome Doug. You can't help but learn from the guys on this site. But you need to use good judgment, because what you learn from some of us might be wrong. :-)

Welcome to the forum Doug, glad to have you. I live in Holland (MI), fish quite a bit for trout and bass from March through November. I'd love to do more fall steelheading myself. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to talk fishing. :)

Bryon

Welcome to the forum Doug, glad to have you. I live in Holland (MI), fish quite a bit for trout and bass from March through November. I'd love to do more fall steelheading myself. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to talk fishing. smile.png

Bryon

Same with me I live in Holland as well and am always looking for people to talk and fish with! Come out trout fishing sometime!