Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
The American Dream

Who's ready to rumble...

Man, I love Dusty Rhodes. Besides that, total noob here, still trying to figure out how to get the thread through the bobbin. It's slow goings and I thought this forum seemed apropos.

Was lucky enough to cut my teeth fly fishing out in E. Idaho and SW Montana ( mainly the S. Fork Snake, Madison, Teton, Bitch Creek & Gallatin ) back from 02-05. Currently located five minutos from the tail end of the Hooch DH section, I'd prefer to be gettin' lost up on the Chattooga and it's tribs or chunking #1/0 mouse patterns at midnight up on the SOHO but ain't complaining.

In layman's terms, I live just outside of Atlanta and love to hit up all of the N. GA, NC & TN streams when possible ( which is rare these days due to a pair of 5 & 7 year old knuckleheads ). Fortunate to always have the Hooch as a fall back...

Thanks for having me, folks! cheers.gif

Cheers,

The American Dream

I live just outside of Atlanta

Been there during "rush" hour. I feel for you! My wife & I moved here to SC last year, one reason being we got tired of the traffic in MD. I'm in Manning, near Lake Marion.

A traffic jam here is 3 cars! laugh.png

I'm primarily a warmwater & salt angler, but I've tied & fished trout flies plenty of times. Anything I can help you with, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the site!

A pair of 5 and 7 year olds. Does that mean twin 5 year olds and twin 7 year olds like 4 kids? Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site, Dream.

To thread a bobbin ... insert thread in one end, pull it out the other.wink.png

Getting it from one end to the other ... your problem, not mine. tongue.png