Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Yet another 2wt

Stealthy colors to sneak up on those smart old troots. I'm one of those less is more sometimes kind of guy.

Drool.

(You're costing me way too much money, man. Because of your posts, I began a search for four piece two weights, and ended up buying a Revelation blank.)

You'll like it Islander the Revelations are a nice little blank. And you will be glad you bought the blank now rather than later. Batson is doing another price increase in June so just tell the wife you had to buy it now to save money lol ;)

Batson is doing another price increase in June so just tell the wife you had to buy it now to save money lol wink.png

I tried your advice. Even my daughter didn't buy it. And she's four .

9usJY7d.png?2

Batson is doing another price increase in June so just tell the wife you had to buy it now to save money lol wink.png

I tried your advice. Even my daughter didn't buy it. And she's four .

9usJY7d.png?2

That's because they use that trick themselves and we just think they're dumb, like ya go out and spend money so you can save money. Don't ever try to out fox a woman about shopping, that's one thing they have down pat, how to spend their money and yours as well over sales events.. And you daughter is living proof that they are basically born that way.

And your daughter

If you look closely, you'll notice daddy cut her hair because that extra ten bucks means upgraded guides...