Fly Tying
ralphs007

Is it my computer or is this web page screwed up ?

Could someone do me a small favor. I tried to order "Mayfly Winger Patches" 4 for 15$ from this web site, http://featheremporium.com/Fly-Tying-Feathers/mayfly-winger-capes.html .
For some reason,when I click add to cart,nothing happens. I don't know if its my computer or the page is broken. Could somebody see if they can add the winger patches to their cart,and if so,let me know how you made out.

Thanks in advance

Someone else had a problem a couple of weeks ago and rang them up on the phone and got their stuff.

Someone else had a problem a couple of weeks ago and rang them up on the phone and got their stuff.

I tried to call him,but his mail box is full. I also sent him an email asking him if I could just order by using his email. No response , maybe he's having some kind of problems.

different browser solution doesnt work either

i tried chrome, firefox and microsoft edge

I would send David an email about exactly the items that you want to buy and how to go about paying for them since that cart function isn't working. It's Memorial day, so it might take more than today for him to get back to you about it. His site is a one man operation too. He didn't always have a cart system set up on his site. I've always contacted him through his email. It's very easy to work around glitches like that as long as he knows what you want and how many of each item. Communication is the key.

Regards,

Mark

I would send David an email about exactly the items that you want to buy and how to go about paying for them since that cart function isn't working. It's Memorial day, so it might take more than today for him to get back to you about it. His site is a one man operation too. He didn't always have a cart system set up on his site. I've always contacted him through his email. It's very easy to work around glitches like that as long as he knows what you want and how many of each item. Communication is the key.

Regards,

Mark

I sent him an email two weeks ago,telling him about the problem I was having with his site. I also asked him for his paypal info, so I could place my order,using an email. He never got back to me,that's why I think he might be having some kind of problem.You never know what problems somebody's having,and I like to give them the benefit of doubt.

My first order with him want great.

I just tried with firefox on a mac and nothing happened. nothing happened with the item above it on the same page either

i went to another FE page and adding a different item worked immediately

i would suspect the issue is on FE's end. coding for that specific page.

now i need to go delete that half cape before i'm tempted to buy :)

eric

fresno, ca.