Fly Tying
Troutbum11

Video from my trip to Montana!

Took a fantastic trip to Montana last fall and this is the video. Amazing place and amazing fishing. Video and photos just don't do it justice. Fishing starts around the 6 min mark. Before that is some cool backpacking and camping footage along the way. Hope you enjoy!

Looks like you had a great time, and a lot of variance in weather conditions. Is that a regular September weather pattern? I was there one time in the Northeast section of Yellowstone in the second week of August and it snowed, but the temps got warmer each day of our trip. I'm glad you got to hike those beautiful mountains and wet your lines. Very beautiful place. Thanks for posting the video.

Thanks guys, it was amazing.

Feathers5- The weather was pretty typical for that time of year. The rough weather and the coldest weather was when I hiked to the higher elevations. When I got above 8,000 ft it seemed to always snow of hail on me, haha. In the lower elevations around Bozeman it seemed like it was still summer for sure. Hopper fishing and 75 degrees somedays. Pretty wild!!