Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Spring Life Cycle

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#106 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:29 AM

Kevin have a bad feeling someone else got my set. USPS tracking say they made it to a mail box in your town last Fri. I sent you a PM if you do t see them in the next 2 days I will send replacements by Monday. Were ever they are I hope who ever gets them willl enjoy them
Frank

I have yours. They were on the bottom of my pile, sorry.

Kevin

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#107 chugbug27

chugbug27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:36 AM

Kevin, I apologize for this but it looks like USPS missed their scheduled delivery yesterday. Tracking now says they're at Jeannette PO and out for delivery today. My fault for not getting them out with extra time to spare. Won't happen again.
cb27

#108 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:45 AM

Cool glad to see they made it thanks for the update

#109 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

I now have all the flies. I will get them boxed up and try to send them out tomorrow. 

Kevin

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#110 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:26 PM

Your flies are on there way home. I need these people to pm me please. Rader, Herndon, Rice, Alexander and Williams. Thanks for joining everyone. You all did some great flies.

Kevin

#111 GP flyfisherman

GP flyfisherman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:43 PM

Thank you Kevin for hosting! look forward to seeing everyone’s ones ties!

#112 Dubs

Dubs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:40 PM

Got mine thanks for hosting
Shipping sticker says I owe you 50 cent though

#113 bellevue.chartreuse.trout

bellevue.chartreuse.trout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:25 PM

#114 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:36 AM

Got the package today. Three sets of flies received - there were tagged flies from rockworm, Bruce Derrington and a set that I think had the initials EF stuck in foam. Was that set from you Kevin?

Great looking flies guys and thanks.

BCT

Yes that was me. I'm also still waiting to hear from a few that I posted to pm me.

Kevin

#115 bellevue.chartreuse.trout

bellevue.chartreuse.trout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

#116 chugbug27

chugbug27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:12 PM

Got mine today, Kevin & gp they look great, I'm hoping mine do your efforts justice, though I'm not sure they do... One thing, though, I only received two sets of three flies. What happened to the third set?
cb27

#117 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:59 PM

Got mine today, Kevin & gp they look great, I'm hoping mine do your efforts justice, though I'm not sure they do... One thing, though, I only received two sets of three flies. What happened to the third set?

If you look in your group you will see one guy dropped out. That was after you sent yours in. One set went to me. I was in every group. I did a set of flies for every group. 

Kevin

#118 atxdiscgolfer

atxdiscgolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:31 PM

Came home to find a nicely tied set of flies in the mailbox, thanks for hosting Eastern Fly.

#119 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

Mine arrived today just waiting for the snow to stop. Nice job by everyone

#120 Fisherboy0301

Fisherboy0301

17 going on 40

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:23 PM

Going to fish some this week. They look great guys. Nice job.
<p>"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift, thats why they call it the present." - Anonymous"

Snakes are first cowards, then bluffers, and last of all warriors." - Clifford Pope

"To him, all good things -trout as well as eternal salvation- come by grace, and grace comes by art, and art does not come easy." - Norman Maclean  "A River Runs Through It"

Tenkara is only for little fish!                                                                     </p>