Fly Tying
joseph russell

CARP 2015 SWAP

Ok im look for the first 12 with I'm in to get this going . All swap rules apply return envelope postage ect. You all know what to do so lets have some fun .

Now I have not fished for carp with a fly its all new to me but will have some fun with this .

SWAP IS FULL SWAP IS FULL SWAP IS FULL

Have flies in by April 25th that should give plenty of time to finish and send them in.

Sm RECEIVED

1. Carpflyguy - RECEIVED

2.artimus001 - RECEIVED

3.Chromez - RECEIVED

4.Vicrider- RECEIVED

5.add147 - RECEIVED

6.wvuonthefly - RECEIVED

7.SullyTM - RECEIVED

8.Foambug - RECEIVED

9.Pelhament

10.Crackleback - RECEIVED

My Address

Joseph Russell

43317 Fanchon ave.

Lancaster, Ca 93536

I will be tying the Montana Hybrid Carp fly...

Ah, stole my idea :D

My most productive carp fly is a bread fly, but I'd feel bad tying a dozen styrofoam, glue, and paint flies, when other people spend time tying "real" flies. I'll probably do some variation of the hybrid, or one of my crawfish carp flies. Unless anyone wants some bread flies :D

I will be tying the Montana Hybrid Carp fly...

Ah, stole my idea biggrin.png

My most productive carp fly is a bread fly, but I'd feel bad tying a dozen styrofoam, glue, and paint flies, when other people spend time tying "real" flies. I'll probably do some variation of the hybrid, or one of my crawfish carp flies. Unless anyone wants some bread flies biggrin.png

I sure you can tie that as well....There are several different variants out there...I don't have a problem with you tying it but I am not the Swapmieister so I will have to differ to him...Since you are a newbie I do not have problem with it but as I said I am not the Swapmieister...lol

If I do, I'll make sure it's pretty far from the original. But I'll probably tie something different.

If I do, I'll make sure it's pretty far from the original. But I'll probably tie something different.

Well I can tell you mine will not be the original...LOL

Well I can tell you mine will not be the original...LOL

Haha! I'm gonna do Mr. P's Carp Carrot or Mr P's Black Betty.