Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rebelpeter

New guy

Hello all im new here but really im into course fishin but like to try for the rudd with flies, i tie my own but by no means an expert, ive dug in the loft to c whaat fly fishing gears up there nd afound a reel its a Hardy Rimfly in a circular leather casei rather think it was my grandads reel, and im a grandad so its quite a few years old in very good condition. Wonder is this real worth much i seem to remember Hardy reels are good quality.

Ive miles of fly tying materials and sometimes i tie a fly or try to i just enjoy doing it but my first loves coursebpole fishing.

Ive other cheap reels i go for rudd on still water casting not good by any means but i do like to cast something interesting in it and a change from the usual float fishing ive done for many years.

Rebelpeter ...

Welcome rebelpeter, hope you enjoy the site. I'd hope to see you post a few fly pictures or fish pictures. There are places to post your fish if you didn't catch them on a fly rod.