Fly Tying

Time for a bass swap

Hey yall, it`s finally time for a bass swap. I have decided that if we can get enough to join, then by gosh, let`s have it. Just reply with a simple, I`m in if you want in. Let`s have a best bass fly, fly swap. We`ll set the limit at 12, and the due date at March 15. We could change either one, according to what everyone else thinks. I would like to be the swap meister. Hope this fills up, and if it does, maybe we could change it to the 15th. If yall want to, I could change the due date to later in March or earlier in April, I was just kinda wantin to get the flies back to yall in time for bass season. Let`s get this swap rollin! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

lol. I don`t see why we couldn`t combine the two. Is that alright with everyone else? Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

well, I was planning a huge bass swap to start at the end of this month, but if Gray wants to take over, more power to him! Frees me up for more fishing! have fun and make it a good swap, fellas!!

not this time, Gray...got my hands in too many pots right now....still haven't finished the zonkers for Bob yet...