Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Swampfoxforeman

Crap day

My day has been crap started off with needing to replace a valve on my well where the garden hose connects to, decided to change the house filter, and replace my worn out broke well cover. Got a new well cover, got filters, and a new valve. Replaced the filter, replaced the valve, then cut the water back on, and water was spraying out of the piping. So now I have no water, and need a Plummer. The Plummer said he maybe able to come by and fix it tomorrow, but don’t know for sure. Hey things could be worse. So for now with no water I’m drinking beer. Also with out water the meal I was going to fix with deer blackstrap I cannot fix; so I have to wait till tomorrow or Wednesday.

ya know, with the capital I just assumed it was a surname like the town in Idaho. Used to have neighbors with that name.

Sometimes there's days such as that. Just gotta take it in stride because as much as our own daily lives can suck at times, there's always someone that has it worse. This whole year has sucked for me. Lost my Sister back in May, couple months ago my Brother in Law was in the hospital with real serious diabetic issues and lost his sight for a while, month ago I became estranged from my Niece whom I have been very close to her entire life due to the guy she is involved with, but as bad as this year has been for me I know there's people that have it even worse so I try to keep a positive attitude the best I can.

Just gotta take it in stride because as much as our own daily lives can suck at times, there's always someone that has it worse.

...but as bad as this year has been for me I know there's people that have it even worse so I try to keep a positive attitude the best I can.

Nailed it.