Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

Free to a good home

I have a lot of stuff. When people know you are a fly tier they bring you stuff. If you would like some, let me know what you want. If you feel compelled to cover the shipping you may, better yet, you can send me something that you have a lot of extra. No reciprocation is necessary though.

What I have;

White tail hair

Two big totes of white tail hair from a "study" I did. Most of this is late season, which is to say, it is long hair, and the tips have some unevenness to them. I'm not and expert on this stuff but you can judge it for yourself.

DSCF3710-XL.jpg

DSCF3709-XL.jpg

DSCF3712-XL.jpg

DSCF3711-XL.jpg

DSCF3713-XL.jpg

Moose Mane

DSCF3714-XL.jpg

Caribou beard and body hair.

DSCF3715-XL.jpg

More white tail, this is a mish mash of lots of different deer, could be some more early season stuff in there, belly hair and tails. Let me know what you prefer and I will send what I can.

DSCF3716-XL.jpg

Black Bear

DSCF3717-XL.jpg

Bison, black beard and brown body hair.

DSCF3718-XL.jpg

Also, beaver, river otter, red fox and other colors, mink, coyote, lynx and musk rat.

I am sorry, I can not send you polar bear hair or grizzly bear hair so as not to give the appearance of impropriety.

What I need,

Cul De Canard,

I have a little (I think), but I'm not even sure what good CDC looks like. I looked at some on the internet but it appears that some people are selling regular marabou as CDC. I'd like to learn more about it.

Coq De Leon,

Again, I think I have a little but I don't know enough about it to know if it is what I have or if it's good.

Any legal colored feather. Blue peacock body feathers, good peacock eyes for quills, legal pet parrot feathers, legal jay feathers, what ever you have.

Let me know what you would like and I will send it out. Just send me PM with your address.

Also, if you guys like, you can share with us what recipes any of this stuff might be good for. Some of it is pretty obscure.

Mark,

If you can remind me this Sept. I'll send you a bunch of natrual Cdc which varies in color from light to dark dun

and some brown. I don't want anything in return.

Mogup

Mark,

If you can remind me this Sept. I'll send you a bunch of natrual Cdc which varies in color from light to dark dun

and some brown. I don't want anything in return.

Mogup

Hi Mogup, would you please PM me your address without the words "materials trade" in the heading?

This is turning out great, I have about ten packages to go out in the morning.

I also have several skeins of bulk chenille to offer, pictures at eleven.

I could use some as well Mark, I'd be greatly to pay shipping, I thought I was hoping to have a bunch of turkey to offer you but I noticed some big cases in it when I checked it out, if I bag another this year I'll skin it out as well.