Fly Tying
wmw4

Warmwater wet flies with a twist interest?

Hey guys, I've got my 5 swaps so considering hosting. What I was thinking was to pick 12 from here http://www.warmwaterflytyer.com/patterns4.asp

Then do the first come first serve as far as fly selection. Most of them are fairly easy so it would be a good beginner swap. Thinking April 15th as a due date. So with that said anybody interested? Also, will a mod let me know if I need to do anything else to host?

You're good ... just add a numbered list to your post, and keep it updated until you have your 12 tiers.

You might add "No doubling up on patterns ... first come, first acknowledged for each pattern represented."

mikechell and wmw4 need to review the rules. Unless you've already done it you need to PM steeldrifter with your home and cell #, board and real name and address. This is in the very first pinned rule above and maybe you've already done this but it is called for.

Edit to add...I want in on this one. I've got more trout flies than swim in the White River but all I fish for is panfish.

Sounds good. I'm going to go ahead and start a new thread.

I would enjoy participating and would figure to submit 2 Sets, both Brown and Gray Hackle Peacock. Use both frequently on Big Horns, very productive patterns on Rainbows and Brooks... And Nebraska Bluegill killers...

I've added a swap thread. I'll put you down flat rock.

Edit to add... Vic head on over to the swap thread and let me know which one you want and I'll put you down. Thanks again guys this should be a fun one and a nice set of flies when everything is said and done.

I've added a swap thread. I'll put you down flat rock.

Edit to add... Vic head on over to the swap thread and let me know which one you want and I'll put you down. Thanks again guys this should be a fun one and a nice set of flies when everything is said and done.

Thank you, this a great swap idea and I am bigly looking forward to seeing the group of flies in April..