Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap #3

With all this talk of buggers around here I decided to do another bugger swap format is the same as the last 2 I hosted, any kind of bugger traditional or crazy variant is welcome. Due date feb 16

Swap rules 12 of the same for the main set, 3 wildcards

any kind of bugger is fine, articulated, bead head, cone head, on a jig hook,something that most closely resembles a bugger for the main lot including the traditional style chenille and hackle bugger is fine. For the 3 wild cards I ask that you make them a little fancy as far as buggers go.

Right now I am planning a Feb 16 due date if that is fine with everyone, please remember to put your screen name and real name on your box if possible. No need to share what kind of bugger your submitting but you can if you want.

SM Vicente

1. Samsonboi

2. Dflanagan on the way

3. Vicrider received

4. Woodenlegs received

5. R dorlac received

6. Stabgnid recieved

7. Pyme fisher recieved

8. Mikemac1 received

9. DarrellP recieved

10. FishingBobnelson received

11. Johnw1986 received

12. Mark Knapp recieved

Haha as long as Mikemac does his Pine Squirrel Bugger Im in lol

But really Ill do it, just ordered some Simi-Seal, so Ill do a Simi Seal Bugger. Plus, whats the Wild Card thing?

Right now I am planning a march Feb 16 due date ....

Is March Feb part of the Aztec calendar??

New math?

Politician non-committal speak?

;-)

Nope I just copied my post from last year's and missed deleting the March month.

Haha as long as Mikemac does his Pine Squirrel Bugger Im in lol

But really Ill do it, just ordered some Simi-Seal, so Ill do a Simi Seal Bugger. Plus, whats the Wild Card thing?

Wild cards, are 3 buggers different than your other 12 that will be randomly dispersed, it's an opportunity to tie and receive a more a larger or more complex variant than you would want to tie a dozen of. We've seen some pretty cool buggers or bugger like streamers someone did baby gongas one year, eastern fly tyed a dozen beautiful articulated buggers one year, we got some cool sculpin buggers.

Bro, I used to love making those buggers. I am IN. Question, can I use woolly worms? I have to have 12 buggers in the box(es), right?

You're in woodenlegs.

Bro, I used to love making those buggers. I am IN. Question, can I use woolly worms? I have to have 12 buggers in the box(es), right?

I'll allow it, I have actually caught a lot more trout on olive buggers with the tail cut off than with it on.

12 matching buggers as your main set plus 3 additional ones that are different I encourage people to make these ones outside of the standard woolybugger, like add a cone head, make an articulated bugger all three can be the same or different, you'll be submitting a total of 15 flys.

I'm in ... Maybe this will get me out of the tier block I'm currently in ...

Steve-stabgnid