Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Erichugh22

New fly of the week is up

Sorry it's a couple days late, this past week has been a busy one. This is one of my all time favorite trout flies. Not sure the actual name of it but I've always called it the d-rib caddis. Super easy to the, even for beginners.

https://theoutdoorobsession.com/2017/12/08/fly-of-the-week-the-d-rib-caddis/

post-62332-0-54578200-1512712918_thumb.jpg

Sorry it's a couple days late, this past week has been a busy one. This is one of my all time favorite trout flies. Not sure the actual name of it but I've always called it the d-rib caddis. Super easy to the, even for beginners.

https://theoutdoorobsession.com/2017/12/08/fly-of-the-week-the-d-rib-caddis/

Eric, welcome to the forum and that is indeed a great fly.

Since you are a new member I want to warn you that you will run the risk of alienating many forum members by starting a new thread everytime you wish to post a single picture of a fly. You will get far more views by putting these in the November or December Flies from the Vise threads. Another suggestion is to consolidate all of your weekly postings in your own SINGLE thread, e.g. ... Fly of the Week from Erichugh22.... My 2 cents

I agree with flat rock. Personally I don't do links to other sites when I feel they're just being posted to generate youtube hits. I will for those who I believe are active contributors to THIS site. Maybe this is just a quirk of mine. I do have many quirks some of which have no explanation.