Fly Tying
FlaFly

Another new error message

When I am viewing new content, and try to select a recent post, about half the time I get a page that tells me something is wrong with the database. The options on that page: Refresh click here never works. Return to previous sometimes doesn't work and sends me clear out of the forum.

Anyone else getting this, or is it just a plot to keep me cornfused?

Just the site pleading for an update, I believe. Happens a couple of time a year, give or take. Usually cleared up within a few days.

I noticed alot of guys having duplicate messages, when you hit the submit button nothing happens dont hit it again just back out of there your post will show up! This is quite frustrating though.

My standard protocol is whenever I hit something and nothing happens, I hit it again harder! :-)

Most of the latter afternoon and now into the evening I'm getting a message or else just no connection to the site. Can't even get to it LOL ! The error message told me it was my end but I've gotten everywhere else but here the whole time. Of course at this moment it's working or I wouldn't be here obviously. My computer has been acting very glitchy at the site as well. Just saying. Obviously we all are experiencing some sort of anomalies .

I can access on Verizon 4G intermittently

Using home wifi gets me nothing on any device/browser. Couple days now

Frustrating