Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JarrodRuggles

Hello again

Anybody still on here from 2005? I ran across the old threads yesterday of crybaby of the year hilarious 😂. Yall sure are hard on a youngin! Im about 29 now. Yall feel old yet 😂😂😂 took me awhile to guess my password !

Welcome back. I've been on here since at least 2004. Found a post i had made in the archives.

I just thought it was comical. Steeldrifter, smalliehunter, flytime and a few others were prevalent at the time. Its just crazy its been over ten years. Tightlines to all, Ive kept them tight myself !

Whoooooooooooaaaaa...You gotta be kidding me??? Jarrod? Wow. That was back in the early days. We had so much fun with you, you were just a kid back then man. Wow. Welcome back bud. I'm still here. So cool to see you after all these years. How ya been?

Hey hey man been really good ! Life has its up and downs as we all know! Haha I got a real kick out of reading all those threads ! The mamma Ruggles profile I had completely forgotten about 😂. We were having fun no doubt. Still fishing, tying, and building. How have you been ?