Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
uncletube57

What's up with the photo gallery?

I have tried several times to access the photo gallery and all I can come up with is it takes me to GCO's site to try and sell me books. Kinda makes me mad If you're going to have a gallery have one or else ditch the idea.

Tried it still no photos.and why would you list photos of trips etc, in the fly pattern data base? I give up!!!!mad.gif

Tube

Uncletube ... you've been gone a while. Steeldrifter is the site moderator. Will owns the site, but doesn't put any effort into it, so many of the features that need upgrading or maintenance, are lacking.

Sometimes, the gallery works, sometimes it don't.

I really hate to hear that. This used to be the site for all things flyfishing and tying. Maybe I should have stayed gone or found another site, But I liked this one so much. Guess I cant judge because it was me that took for granted that things hadn't changed much and the site was maintained well.sad.png unsure.png unsure.png

Tube.

Upper left hand corner of the page, click on:

Fly Pattern Database

Browse by Topic

Browse by Material

I do this but, instead of topic or material, I use the "browse by tags" option. Seems to work better for me.

I went back to the thread no " Browse by tags " available. mad.gif To hell with it!!!!! I guess I will just go to another site for pix. Years ago I hosted a fly swap and one of the tiers subbed out his flies the moderators got bent out of shape over it. We still got the flies. I understand why they got upset, however, the tier that subbed them out hasn't posted anything since. That's a shame. I however will stick with it for awhile longer. Still pisses me off though.

Tube kicking.gif kicking.gif

its broken and dont expect it to be fixed in the near future or any time after that :)

a fully functioning forum is not a high priority or even on the "gotta fix this to make the forum better" to do list

I've been on this site since '12. I've never gone to the gallery ... ohmy.png dry.png biggrin.png .

I go to the SBS forum many times, or to the "From the bench" each month, when I want to see pictures.