Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Fly fishing themed pens (or other themes also)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 onebadmofo

onebadmofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 11:17 AM

I have a friend who is currently out of service due to flooding and am posting this to help him out. Pens themed in most any way made by him, turning the wood barrels out of most any wood and adding components. If any interest until he is back up on the internet, Mike Bacca 719-890-4202 or [email protected]

Attached Files

#2 Dave

Dave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:26 AM

Those are really cool pens.  My son is into woodworking and made me one like the one on the left.  Any idea what your friend sells them for?

#3 onebadmofo

onebadmofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:38 AM

I don't know the prices but he can be reached at [email protected] This is his email.