THIS SWAP IS FULL!
OK. I'm finally ready to try to post this swap. I am still waiting to get my regular computer back from the big box store that sold it to me. I'm also having a back-up computer built but my friend who is building it ran into a problem. He thinks he bought a defective mother board. But he has loaned me a lap top which I'm trying to get used to. As you can tell, my luck with computers here lately is terrible.
So, the swap will be 13 swappers, The Due Date will be April 25. Each swapper will tie up 12 flies and you won't get back one of your own. If you decide to do extras, and that's entirely up to you, for this swap, I would LOVE to have an extra of the pattern you are tying for the swap. Having 2 of each pattern would be wonderful. All the regular rules apply. SASE, toe tags, yada, yada, yada. International swappers may send their flies and a return envelope without postage. I will pay the return postage and then notify each international swapper the cost of your postage, and my email address, and you can reimburse me through PayPal. The twist, as you probably know by now, is that I pick the patterns and you sign up for the one you want. This first post will be a sign up post. I will also do a second post that will give you an idea about each pattern. If I have found a video of the pattern, I will let you know about that. Beyond that, if you need a materials list, I will be happy to supply one. I expect to have a conversation with most, if not all, swappers about your pattern. I will be happy to do that. If you have ANY questions about the patterns before you chose one or after you have chosen it, I will be more than happy to supply all the info I can. I can even supply a picture of a pattern if you need it. OK. here's the list.
1. Swapmeister - Hare E Rooster - Completed
2. Sulfur Dun CDC Puff - djh262 - Received
3. Mini Max Parachute - Vicente - Received
4. BDE (Best Dry Ever) Hazathor
5. Parachute Hare's Ear - jburge
6. Gray Trude - Idaho RC - Received
7. CDC Sally - Vicrider - Received
8. Firehole Soft Hackle - wmw4 - Received
9. Sulfur Middle Man - Joeh - Received
10. Murray's Mr Rapidan - Jpm5107 - Received
11. Haystack - GP Flyfisherman - Received
12. The Usual - Flat Rock Native - Received
13. Micro Mayfly - Decisions - Received
( * = Not yet taken)
Let me know which pattern you want to tie and let's stay in touch.
THIS SWAP IS FULL!