Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Northeast Trip Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:44 PM

Anyone interested in a trip to somewhere in the Northeast, in either spring or summer? This thread is just a quick poll of who would be interested, any ideas on time, and any idea's in places, here's a start:

Locations:

Saco River in Maine
Connecticut River in New Hampshire
Deefield in Massachusetts
Stripers on the Cape
Some random bass outting at any point during the summer

Dates:
April Vacation
Late April, early June

I was thinking maybe a few days during April vacation which is sometime in the middle, or make it into a 3 day weekend, camp...

I like the Saco for this, because if you canoe down it you can legally camp on the beaches along the river, oneof the only places you can do that.

Let me know what your thinking...

Cheers

Mr. Jingles

#2 MIKE*A

MIKE*A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:46 AM

They all sound like great trips! I'll be up that way hopefully around the end of June, but it will be a family outing. I hope to dedicate atleast one day to striper fishing.