Fly Tying
vicrider

Message from Santa

Things have been sorting fairly well and I will get some of them out tomorrow and hope to have the bulk of them on their way next Monday/Tuesday. Just ahead of rush. I hope. Worked fine last year. Some of you were overly generous to Santa for gifts and postage so we're well covered and then some. Maybe be enough left for a tip to the elves.

Now here's the thing on a few packages. The sender's will recognize themselves but for the rest of you I have some packages I'm not quite sure of how to place. I'm going to give someone a tip on these but you biggest surprise under the tree even if you have an idea of what's coming is the quality of these flies. Most of the trout and other boxes were mixed but I have a fantastic set of dry flies left at this time. I also have TWO great sets of steelhead flies/streamers. One is larger flies and beautifully tied classic patterns that people are swinging in the Deschutes River right now. The other is also a fantastic set of steelhead streamers in smaller size with some eggs and nymphs mixed in. If you are inclined to put these beautiful sets of flies to work on a regular basis it might be worked out. If not I'm going to keep them and put them all under glass just to look at.

This is strictly a first come first served and I want a PM from anyone really interested in these specialty boxes. I will post on this thread when the final sorting is done and get the elves to work wrapping. I'm having problems with the elves since they've been mumbling sweat shop conditions I work them in and talking walkouts and unions. Can't have that stuff for Christmas. I don't think working 10 or 12 elves at a time for 12 hour shifts in an un-airconditioned 8'x10' room is "sweat shop". After all, they get a 15 minute mid shift coffee break and Mrs. Claus brings them yesterday's leftover cookies.

Santa...

Dry flies spoken for. ALL GOING TO GOOD WATERS. THANKS