Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
two legged terrestrial

Hello from Idaho

I joined up here several years ago, but I was too busy for fishing for quite while. Now that I've simplified my life and moved to East Idaho with the Henry's Fork and the South Fork as my new stomping grounds, I've been bit by the bug again. Learning about tailwater fisheries has been interesting, but it's growing on me...

I'm glad to have found this site again and looking forward to participating.

Thanks, Brad

East Idaho, has always been one of my favorites, welcome to the forums. Those 2 rivers are two of the best in the country, and they taught me a lot through the years.

Unfortunate choice of name. terrestrials usually fall into the water by accident, and are consumed by the fish.

I can identify with falling in the water by accident, but so far have not been consumed by fish.

Welcome back two legs, I was from south central Idaho a while ago, but never fished those waters.

Thanks for the welcome, guys, I certainly do my share of flopping around in the water like I don't belong there. Question is, do I see myself as an ant, a spider, or a hopper?

I guess that depends on what kind of mood the wife is in....

I don't think there is any river I have fished in that I haven't fell into, some (OK most,) more than once.