Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Fly fishing in Vilnius

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joejonsme

joejonsme

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:57 AM

HI,

I'm staying in Antakalnis and I would like to spend some good time along Neris with my flies 
Is Neris any god for fly fishing? I don't have a car, so I can't go to Ula. I can only fish within Vilnius area. Any suggestions where to go with my flies?And most importantly, where can I get fishing license? what do I need to apply for it?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:

Thanks!

#2 whatfly

whatfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:50 PM

At the risk of being accused of stealing Flytire's shtick, google offer some insight:

http://www.flyfishing.lt/in-english/
http://globalflyfish...thin-blue-lines

Never heard of Lithuania as a trout destination, but sounds like there is fish to be had.

#3 tjm

tjm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:24 PM

/

#4 mikechell

mikechell

Cold weather afficando- Give me Snow or give me death!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,917 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:08 AM

Okay ... I am not sure what's going on here.
joejonsme is reposting threads from other sites ... from years ago.  
I followed some of the links at the bottom of each of the threads ... and they link to those other sites and forums.

The link for videos is a web design/video production site.

This might be a spammer, using "pre-written" posts to gain access to ... something.

I'm contacting Steve about this ... stand by.

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis