Fly Tying
Polarbear78

Terrestrial Swap

With the conclusion of my previous swap and interest in another I have decided to host a terrestrial swap. This swap is open for anyone who wants in ( if an international swapper, PM me so we can figure out the best plan for shipping). I saw many new members expressing interest so here is you chance to get in! There are many patterns out there and many variations of each so this should be fun. If you are a new swapper make sure to read the rules and polices under the fly swap thread and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Make sure to include a self addressed envelope for me to mail your flies back to you. Altoid tins work great to ship flies in.

Few things from my last swap I want to pass along...

Please do not put pre paid postage on your return envelope, post master doesn't like that

Postage did increase at the end of last month so take that into consideration when shipping them in.

When you put your stamps on the return envelope try your best so that none of the stamps are over lapping... another comment from the post master.

I will open the swap up to 15 tiers plus myself (mail 15 flies in, don't get your own back). I am going to set the deadline for March 16. If everyone could have them to me by then that way I can sort them over the weekend and mail them out Monday.

With the trout season starting up in a couple months or even for those summer time bluegill this is a great way to get 15 new flies for that fly box of yours!

Please respond with an "I'm in" and the pattern you will be tying and I'll add you to the list.

Swap is full!

SM- PB78- Foam grass hopper size 10 Ready to go

1.) Joefly79-Two Tone CDC Ant. size 12Received 2-13-12

2.) Fishingbobnelson- size 10 Meadow GrasshopperReceived 2-21-12

3.) Jimboha-Black parachute (foam) beetleReceived 2-14-12

4.) Famill00- Black foam spider size 10 Received 2-13-12

5.) Sherrib- Black antReceived 2-17-12

6.) Bluegill576- TBD

7.) B*ss- Mini HopperReceived 2-27-12

8.) Jolly Red- Foam spider Received 3-11-12

9.) MTFlyJunkie- Foam para hopperReceived 2-25-12

10.) Bill Siemers- TBDReceived 3-16-12