Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tctrout

"Trout & Feather" website introduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXPekXJXBjs

My new website went live a couple weeks ago, and I am pleased to announce that on the FTF site. I have had my YouTube channel for a few years, but felt that the videos would be more helpful if they were categorized in a better method. It took some time, but I am pleased with the final product, and hope everyone here enjoys it!

The website can be found here: http://www.troutandfeather.com/

Thank you all for the support from this forum, and if you have any suggestions for the site, please let me know.

TC

Thanks for the kind words, William; I appreciate the comment!

TC

Nice videos! Thanks for posting them and for taking the time to make them. Love good tying videos.

Thanks for sharing. I think your youtube videos are great. I have used them as a reference since I started tying.

Thank you both for the kind words; I'm really glad to hear that many find the videos helpful. As I mentioned earlier, I am always trying to find ways to make the website (and videos) better, thus any feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks again!

TC

Good luck with your new website! It looks very nice and your videos are top notch.

Thanks for sharing. I think your youtube videos are great. I have used them as a reference since I started tying.

Nicely done TC, something to be proud of....bookmarked and will be frequented often...

Murray

Thanks, Murray; I appreciate it! If there is ever anything you can think of that I can add/revise to improve the site, let me know.

TC

Nicely done TC, something to be proud of....bookmarked and will be frequented often...

Murray

Tim

Being new to fly tying I find your videos the best on YouTube and your site is awesome. Getting ready to tie some scuds and UT killer bugs for use after the high flow event at Lee's Ferry in a couple of days.

Thanks.

Tim

Being new to fly tying I find your videos the best on YouTube and your site is awesome. Getting ready to tie some scuds and UT killer bugs for use after the high flow event at Lee's Ferry in a couple of days.

Thanks.

Thanks for the comments, Ranger Foss...I really appreciate them, and am glad to know you find the site helpful. The scuds and UT Killer Bugs have been great for sure; I've also been hearing a lot of great things about the Biot Stonefly on there (and I can personally attest that it's a fish catcher!).

Tim

I love your website. Got it bookmarked so I can view it more in depth. GREAT job indeed and keep up the good work.

I love your website. Got it bookmarked so I can view it more in depth. GREAT job indeed and keep up the good work.

Thanks; I really appreciate it and glad to know the site is useful. I'm considering expanding the categories, thus any suggestions are welcome.

TC

Unfortunately, you've locked yourself into trout with your name. There are so many other fish. No trout in my part of the Country, so I just skip over sites that are exclusive.