Fly Tying
Piker20

NFL

Well, going to be Brady again? Eagles proved a few wrong getting this far but can the Foles fairy tale manage another 60mins without imploding.

that,s right Flat,s, i got a flyrod to repair..i haven,t watched a supper bowl since jets and colts..that one was enough..it didn,t take this rube long to figure it out..lol.

I have a soft spot for NFL. Took a few years to grasp the rules and tactics but with the UK hosting games we have better access now on TV.

Problem is it kicks off at nearly midnight here and I'm meant to be at work at 7am. Ummmm, might be a rough morning hahaha

In 68 years I have never watched an NFL game, just never got that interested in boys wearing tight pants. I am amazed at how many people have nothing better to do in life than watch other men.

Screw that I'll be tying flies

Flats I am tying flies while listening to the game on the radio instead of tv. I hope the Eagles win. I do NOT like New England.

Kevin

Nope! Even if I DID want to watch it, I won't since the NFL allowed players to "take a knee". Seems to me, a ball players who make 6 or 7 figure incomes do not have the right to complain about inequality in this Country.

I'll never watch a football game again.

I haven't watched a football game since the Steelers had Lynn Swann and Terry Bradshaw (seriously not kiddin') so I think that tells you what I'm doing right now....Working on rods and watching some movies. Nothing wrong with enjoying sports, just not really my thing outside of some Tiger baseball, and prob won't even be watching much of that this year since they gutted the team.

baseball is built for radio..you don,t have to watch it..that,s the only sport i follow, barely..lol. GO PHILS..lol.

I don't watch football or any other sport but since the take a knee B.S I have no respect for these overpaid primadonnas. They should be thankful that they were born where they were born. I feel the same about movie stars and musicians that push their political agendas. I paid to see a concert not a political rally. I came for enternainment. Keep your politics to yourselves. Rant over. Sorry

Les

baseball is built for radio..you don,t have to watch it..that,s the only sport i follow, barely..lol. GO PHILS..lol.

I love listening to games on the radio. Especially on AM radio, just has such a great old time feel to it like nothing else does :)