Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CrappieAttitude

Hello

Wanted to introduce myself, my name is John and I live in the Pocono Mountains, in Pennsylvania.

I have been a member for over a year, but never posted before. When joining the site I was thinking of tying flies but only thinking about it. Since then I have been tying jigs, trying to duplicate some flies on jigs. I have been keeping it very simple. I'm mainly a fresh water fisherman. At one time I concentrated on Largemouth bass, even pouring some of my own plastics, but nolonger. Mainly fish for panfish, mostly crappie, but also for trout and walleye. this year planning on some smallmouth. Purchased 2 Orvis rods, 5wt and 6wt, so I need to tie some flies. Should have done all this when I was younger but, better late than never. Hope I can learn and hopefully contribute to the site.

John, welcome to FTF, plenty of people here share your fishing and tying interests. This is a fun place to learn even morenthings about flies and fishing. If you spend time on the water or in front of a vise, you also know stuff that will benefit others. Ask any questions you have and a solution to any problem will usually appear, sometimes at the speed of light