Fly Tying
BBBruce77

Mountain lake

These are from a small mountain lake near my home. A trully refreshing place to pursue cutty's and just feel at peace.

post-35389-0-68561500-1465844817_thumb.jpg

post-35389-0-49608600-1465844828_thumb.jpg

post-35389-0-27662100-1465844842_thumb.jpg

Wow aren't you lucky. Here every canal you have to go really early or else the frikin home owners come out and scream at you lol

Beautiful country! That water is crystal clear! I bet there is a real challenge to getting the fly on the water without spooking the fish.

Your nickname could be B3. Really nice... that last one is incredible. In Fla, even our tap water isn't that clear!

Wow aren't you lucky. Here every canal you have to go really early or else the frikin home owners come out and scream at you lol

I politely tell them what to go do to themselves. I get it all the time, go away this is my dock I own the fish under it lol. I laugh and keep fishing. Tell them how good Freddie is going to taste now that theve been marinating him with all the crackers and bread. Lol

I politely tell them what to go do to themselves. I get it all the time, go away this is my dock I own the fish under it lol. I laugh and keep fishing. Tell

them how good Freddie is going to taste now that theve been marinating him with all the crackers and bread. Lol

Problem is the dude was a military buff with scary tattoos with a young daughter. A bad recipe

I politely tell them what to go do to themselves. I get it all the time, go away this is my dock I own the fish under it lol. I laugh and keep fishing. Tell

them how good Freddie is going to taste now that theve been marinating him with all the crackers and bread. Lol

Problem is the dude was a military buff with scary tattoos with a young daughter. A bad recipe
Lol