Fly Tying
mikechell

Happy Birthday SteelDrifter !!!

Go buy yourself another ... tank? Bonsai Tree? RC Truck ??? Reel for one of those beautiful rods ???

In what ever way you can, enjoy your day. And may you have many more !!!

Thanks guys. Starting to get to that age were I look at the number next to my name on the screen and think "really? how did that happen?" lol.

Colin I've been pretty busy the past few weeks so haven't had a chance to work on the RC lately. I hope to get it torn down later this week and drop it off for powder coating by the weekend.

Mike I actually did buy myself a B day gift this year, first time in a very long timr I have done that. Ordered a Endlicheri bichir for my bichir collection tank. It was shipped today next day air so should be here tomorrow by 10:30am. I'll post a pic of him when it gets here. If you don't know what that is, the Endlicheri is the largest of the bichir species. This one is currently 10" but full grown it should get to be around 2 feet long. Here's one in this vid here for example

Happy day, even being older is better than the alternative, so forget the number and live it up.

My dentist, optometrist, attorney, banker and wife all younger then me. My doctor is still older but I don't think he will be around much longer. If your in the same boat then you are definitely old. Happy birthday!