Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Rjohn7

does any one know?

any clue why registering for the classic streamer and wet fly and classic and artistic Salmon areas failed? trying to log in simply 'locks' my account.

R.

did you try logging in with your current username and password

that works for me

there is a category for site problems here

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showforum=16

theres a few features on this forum site that are broken and will probably never get fixed like the pattern database, like button, timely tips sub category etc so check the link above for additional info

Did you create an account there? When I first came to this forum it said an account over there was automatic but it never did work for me. My browser says it's not a secure site and wants to prevent me from signing in (which I never could), so you may have to override the browser to either create an account or to log in.

It tells me my email is already in use so I can't make an account. (my user name is in use too) but I can't log in. My browser does not give me an issue going there.

It tells me my email is already in use so I can't make an account. (my user name is in use too) but I can't log in

Yeah, that was it. Been a few months since I tried it.

So school us, how?

if you have a problem with logging into there you'll need to get a hold of Will (Smalliehunter) to help with that.