Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Panfish Swap

Hey yall, I also think that it is time for a panfish swap. This includes crappie, bluegills, shell crackers, and perch. Let`s set the limit to 10 swappers, with a a March 12 due date. Sound fair to everyone? I don`t think I would like to host this one, but if there was someone else other that who would like to host one, that would be great. Just reply with a "I`m in" and if you want to host, just let me know. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Anybody on board yet for the panfish swap?

I am new to the forum, but I would like to join up. If you could send me an email or post with the rules that would be great.

ff

Hey, it doesn`t look like anyone else wants to join this swap. It`s been up for about a week now I think. Maybe if you wanted to, I could tie up all the different panfish patterns I have and can send them to you and visa versa. Just a thought! If other people will join, we`ll have a regular swap, but if not, we could just trade. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Hey Redneck

the trade sounds good...How many patterns do you want to trade? dunno.gif

I`ll leave that up to you. I think I have about 10-12 panfish patterns. It`s whatever works for you. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Grayson

I'll jump in on a Panfish swap.....sounds like fun...might get Will going in on it, too....who wants to host?

Looks like it`s gonna turn into a swap maybe. Or maybe everone could tie up 3 or 4 different patterns, 3 time. Just a thought. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Hey Redneck,

Looks like folks are jumping in?!?! What now....wait and see if more join? You make the call

I am up for a dozen patterns.

Fliegenfischer

in the interest of the site, and against my better judgement, I will host the swap. The swap will be limited to 12 tyers. The flies will have to be received no later than March 21, 2004. Any submissions received after that date will be put into my personal collection! biggrin.gif

If there is anyone else who would like to get involved, please let me know. The cut off for joining the swap will be Feb 2, or when the roster fills, which ever comes first.

okay, so far we have

Grayson

Myself

Smalliehunter

And Fleigiinkndkflkdfl? did I spell that right? biggrin.gif

Eight more and we got ourselves a swap!

Alright, we`ll wait until Feb. 2 to decide on how we`re gonna do the swap. Glad BDH has decided to join in. I would have hosted it, but I`m hostin a bass swap, and the due date is just a week sooner. Thanks again Mr. Hubbard. LOL. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Hey BDH,

Your German is Great! rolleyes.gif

Wunderbar!

Fliegenfischer translated means.....Flyfisher

Maybe I should have chosen an easier name for others to spell! HA

Will you be sending us an address to send the flies to?

FF