Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fisherboy0301

Site issue: DRIVER ERROR

So for the past few days, even this morning, I've been unable to access the forum through mobile, laptop, or desktop. A message comes up saying something about a driver error. It suggested I could refresh (which didn't work) or I had to wait for an admin to fix the issue. I just checked in a couple minutes ago and it's working but it hasn't got days, all the way up to this morning even.

Did anyone else have that problem? What caused it? I'm glad it's resolved and I can get my fix! Haha

So for the past few days, even this morning, I've been unable to access the forum through mobile, laptop, or desktop. A message comes up saying something about a driver error. It suggested I could refresh (which didn't work) or I had to wait for an admin to fix the issue. I just checked in a couple minutes ago and it's working but it hasn't got days, all the way up to this morning even.

Did anyone else have that problem? What caused it? I'm glad it's resolved and I can get my fix! Haha

This is the first of having a way to access the forum. Will see if it works for the other discussion areas, but not holding my breath.

To answer the OP, yes the site was down for everyone. So no one had access or posted anything for two and half days or so.

I had surgery on Monday (very minor,) but I was not feeling like the Internet for a few days. So I didn't even know.

It was the site, as far as I can tell. I don't think anyone was getting in.

I E-mailed Steve ... but I haven't heard from him. I was going to call him, to see if he's okay ... but I thought I'd check here first. Viola !!!

It's working.

I'm still going to call Steve ... not like him to leave an E-mail unanswered.

It was the site, as far as I can tell. I don't think anyone was getting in.

I E-mailed Steve ... but I haven't heard from him. I was going to call him, to see if he's okay ... but I thought I'd check here first. Viola !!!

It's working.

I'm still going to call Steve ... not like him to leave an E-mail unanswered.

He sent me a very short email reply last night. He is probably busy.

more russian interference. must have run out of places on the web to hack. hide your secret fly recipes

Only the paranoid survive !!! LOL

Bimini,

When my daughter was in university I was giving her a lecture about personal safety and she said "You're so paranoid". When I replied that only the paranoid survive she said "Well you and Mom should live for a long time". She is 37 now and I still laugh about her reply.

Les