Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Poopdeck

Warning points

How come under my number of posts it says 0 warning points. I don't see this under anybody else's post count. Is this something that only I see when in fact everybody has the same warning points but it's only visible to yourself? Did I at one time get warning points but now their gone? What's up?

I've had 0 warning points since I joined, I really don't look at it anymore, I doubt it even functions.

Unfortunately i am pretty sure it isn't functional at this time. It was set-up to remind the individual, so you don't see others' warning tags, but they can see their own.

Like Vette said. It's a feature that you see under your name, as everyone sees it under theirs.

It's not used, and it would be a full time job for a moderator ... plus very subjective to the moderator.

Unlike Vette, I think "fortunately", it is not an active feature of the site.

Just be thankful we have a site is what i say at this point.

I don't see what you are talking about...need a little more direction with my limited computer skills.

When you click on your name and go to your profile page, you see the info you put in when you signed up, age, favorite species, location and all that.

At the bottom of the page, mine at least, its says "Security: 22"

Don't know what that is.

On a separate note, what is the story of the forum? Why do people keep thanking God that we even have a site? Is there no organization that keeps it up?

When you click on your name and go to your profile page, you see the info you put in when you signed up, age, favorite species, location and all that.

At the bottom of the page, mine at least, its says "Security: 22"

Don't know what that is.

On a separate note, what is the story of the forum? Why do people keep thanking God that we even have a site? Is there no organization that keeps it up?

As best i can tell the original owner is paying the bills while a VERY dedicated person is the only one left running things with out any access to the main site's hosting server. I think i have that right.

I can't find the security 22 so i have no idea what it is about. I did see where my profile has 2008 after security...Guessing it from the software you joined under???

It is still 22, from the beginning. Such a random number to start with. See below. Main section, at the bottom.

Oh, and I just noticed I don't have any friends...

post-52874-0-71390100-1470873044_thumb.png

Mike,

My SSN has already been stolen. Late to that party.

Ouch...I had it happen about 12 years ago. They say it is harder to fix these days. I feel for you.