Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
timeflies

My Personal Favorite Bucktail Streamer

Not sure what you mean man? Aside from 34 seconds of into its all tying, i mean it is defenitely a simple pattern but its geared more towards beginners which is why I went in depth on the simple stuff

Truly, timeflies, no offense intended, but I'm with Rocco.

I fast forwarded through to the actual tying parts of the video. I have no idea what all your "in depth" vocalizations were. I watch tying videos to see tying, not to listen to people talk about tying.

I disagree with the other posters, I think you did a fine job. If you just want to see patterns with no explanation, there are countless videos for that on YouTube. This is great for beginners in that you explain everything and show how to measure proportions and even correct them while tying if they are off. Also the tip of phone aging the buck tail into the cone head is one most beginners, and perhaps some non beginners, would not know or think of.

On another note, this type of simple fly can be deadly bin a lot of situations. One fly that ive heard used to be popular in the salt was simply a clump of bucktail tied behind the eye. No body or anything else and they produced well

Oh no offense taken at all, i dont blame you for not wanting to see my talking at the beginning, like i said that stuff is mostly aimed at greenhorns unlike yourself, as long as you got something out of the video i did my job right!

And thanks agn, thats what i was kinda going for with these videos, mostly aimed at newbies but hopefully helpful to everybody, kind words mean a lot!