Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

10ft 4wt 4pc Xi series

EMnx3m.jpg
rZGzlm.jpg
zqUqan.jpg
29yB3p.jpg
wxVSn7.jpg

Another rod just out of the drying cabinet this morning. This one is a 10' 4wt 4pc Xi series H&H blank. Custom burl grip & butt, walnut reel seat, black wraps with metallic gold trim and spiral wraps. I have always loved the action & feel of this blank, I think I may just build myself one this spring for dry fly & nymphing this year.

Piker ... I can't open Steve's photos (and others) when I am on this computer. It's the company's, and they've networked it in, even when I am not on campus ... so it doesn't allow certain site's data.

I have to wait until I get to my personal computer to see them.

Looks great ! I will say I used to like gold trim but as I age, not so much anymore I guess.. But great build as usual.

Odd, worked ok last week but this week on chrome, silk and google Android on phone and tablet, mobile or desktop view i can't see any pics that Steve is posting. I'll double check my Wi-Fi safety settings.

I'm on Firefox and the photos show fine. I might add that the gold seems to be growing on me LOL.

weirder and weirder, opens fine here at work through a work network but no joy at all at home. Good excuse to log on at work!!!

That's weird man. I don't know what would cause that on your home PC. I even googled it last night see if I could find anything easily that it could be for ya but nothing really. Is it all pictures on FTF that don't show for you or just the rod pics I post?

Just appears to be your rod pics. I've tried today on mobile with 4g but not working there either. Work is using IE. Home is Chrome and Silk. I'll look today on firefox. I tried deleting cookies and history and even using private browser which chrome recommend trying but all I get is a small box with a code next to it where there should be a photo.

Check and make sure you don't have some sort of weird block/rule for Imageshack and how they host their pics because thats the host site I use. Has to be some setting on your stuff that is blocking that site since you are the only one not seeing them.