Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Mouse/Rat Swap

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 dflanagan

dflanagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:04 AM

I'll be finishing mine in the next couple days.
Tight lines,
David

#32 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:15 PM

I only have 1 more to make they will be in on time

#33 dflanagan

dflanagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:32 PM

Just finished. Address, please, and I'll get them out this weekend.

Thanks for hosting! Topwater season is coming soon so these will get a workout.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2018-05-08 22.29.03.jpg

Tight lines,
David

#34 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:14 AM

Just finished. Address, please, and I'll get them out this weekend.

Thanks for hosting! Topwater season is coming soon so these will get a workout.

PM sent

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#35 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

I'll be done today or tomorrow address please

#36 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:04 PM

I'll be done today or tomorrow address please

PM sent

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#37 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:07 AM

Just finished gluing the eyes on

Attached Thumbnails

• PSX_20180513_230510.jpg

#38 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:51 PM

looks good. I don't put eyes on mine and they have worked so far. 

Kevin

#39 Fisherboy0301

Fisherboy0301

17 going on 40

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:13 AM

Dropped mine in the mail on Monday
<p>"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift, thats why they call it the present." - Anonymous"

Snakes are first cowards, then bluffers, and last of all warriors." - Clifford Pope

"To him, all good things -trout as well as eternal salvation- come by grace, and grace comes by art, and art does not come easy." - Norman Maclean  "A River Runs Through It"

Tenkara is only for little fish!                                                                     </p>

#40 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:08 PM

I got 2 sets in today. Fisherboy0301 and dflanagan well done on both.

Kevin

#41 Fisherboy0301

Fisherboy0301

17 going on 40

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

Thanks!
<p>"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift, thats why they call it the present." - Anonymous"

Snakes are first cowards, then bluffers, and last of all warriors." - Clifford Pope

"To him, all good things -trout as well as eternal salvation- come by grace, and grace comes by art, and art does not come easy." - Norman Maclean  "A River Runs Through It"

Tenkara is only for little fish!                                                                     </p>

#42 dflanagan

dflanagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:55 PM

Glad they made it.
Tight lines,
David

#43 Bryon Anderson

Bryon Anderson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:52 PM

Mine will go into the mail tomorrow morning, just need the address.

"... trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience." -- John Voelker (aka Robert Traver), Testament of a Fisherman

#44 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

Mine are on the way should be there Tuesday.

#45 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 05:31 PM

I got a set in with no name one the flies. The Zip code is 12205. Who is this please?

Kevin