Fly Tying

Making bait fish rig?,you need luminous tube, this shown are the japanese version which are very bright in the dark. the black circle show the tube have been cut with a scissors . the other show the size number. very very effective for bait fish. I ever put some luminous on my jig hook. guest what? so much bait fish get hook until it become a nuisance .A jig suppose to catch big fish. so I cut off the luminous .

2jd0qpc.jpg
23kz2wz.jpg

Sorry to tell you that the luminous tube size is critical. if it is to big certain fish don't eat and if it is to small certain fish don't eat. So you have to experiment which work. A big luminous will attract Chincharu fish. A certain size of luminous will attract Yellowstripe scad. But in certain area this theory goes wild.

The only type of fishing I have seen over here that regularly uses a light rig is sword fishing. The glow tube looks an interesting idea for night fishing. I like the mackerel rig

night fishing?? we are using the luminous in day light. interestingly without luminous only work near shore that is at the jetty.

BUT on offshore luminous is a must. all this are tested extensively.