Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

3 replies to this topic

#1 ralphs007

ralphs007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

Why do I always get this message when I try to leave a positive vote? I've never left a positive vote, but it still comes up every time I click on the like tab.

#2 Bimini15

Bimini15

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

I am going to guess that the feature in the software has a limit that is set at zero.
This way we all are just as bad... :)
Bimini15

#3 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

100% Pure Au Sable River Rat

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,474 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:27 PM

The "like" feature" was turned off years ago. You'll notice the button itself is very faint, there's just no way to fully remove it.

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

https://www.youtube....h?v=je3rQevW-cw

#4 ralphs007

ralphs007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:25 PM

Thanks

Reply to this topic