Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Broke out the brushes again

L3gjgu.jpg

Been a while since I did any painting. With all that has happened recently I decided to break out the brushes and relax my mind for a bit today. Did this to hang out in the garden out back. My rendition of the tree from Game of Thrones.

Very nice rendition of the Weirwood Tree!

I finally got to watch the final episode, but that's another thread. The Trees are a fine reference for the series ... stability through all the other changes.

Thanks, I try. Not great at it but I learn a bit with each I do so getting better. Been thinking about maybe finally taking a class sometime perhaps. I think I might enjoy that.

I think anything that let's your creative juices flow is a great way to center yourself and find inner peace - I can only wish I had the talent to draw, paint, or sculpt...- guess we are all blessed in one way or another! Your painting is great...maybe we will get a chance to see another sometime!

I think anything that let's your creative juices flow is a great way to center yourself and find inner peace - I can only wish I had the talent to draw, paint, or sculpt...- guess we are all blessed in one way or another! Your painting is great...maybe we will get a chance to see another sometime!

You can learn ! Especially sketching, you probably just didn't watch Captain Bob when you were a kid lol !

Thanks Dave - I do fool around from time to time...nothing I would show anyone else! I have a few other creative outlets that are more fulfilling.

I have napkins with drawings on them all over the Country. At least, I think the waitresses kept them. Hmmm ... I wonder why none of them ever called my "signature" number at the bottom?