Fly Tying
vicrider

On shipping to Li'l Dave's Recovery Swap

If anyone is reluctant to help Dave fill those spots because of costs of shipping I would be fine with everyone sending them to me. I will put them together and ship them all to him at once on my dime. Your cost will just be getting them here to...

Nick Szabo

PO Box 361

Cheyenne, OK

sounds good Nick I was going to see if anyone wanted to pool shipping, I'll try to get mine done in the next week or so.

Nick-You are a good man!If you would like help with the shipping let me know.Id go in half with you.

Nick

Just FYI I mailed mine today 24 flies in a metal box 1.70 oz $14.25

Hope they get there they did not give me a delivery date.

Woodenlegs, you mean you mailed them to Australia? Shouldn't cost that to send them to me. Gives me an idea of shipping from here though. Most swaps shipping has run between $12-14 and one package took two months or more to get there but arrived safely and without any damage, just took a strange route through the outback though I guess.

post is usually ok. 2 to 3 weeks from the States.

FYI I think we have some new import rules commencing on July 1. Don't know what the implications are for me yet.

Okay guys, should be sending these on their way pretty soon. So far I have MINE. If anyone is going to send me theirs for mass shipping please let me know by the weekend. I'll ship out Monday unless you want to send to me. Then I'll hold for those coming in and get them all out together.

Address in first post, Nick

Mine is headed that way first part of the week