Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bass master

Using the fly tying forum

I am a newbie here. As I started to hit all the topics and info. I stuck to the beginners and fly tying bench the most. Was reading only the new post or first few pages. But I found if you start with the oldest tread and read toward the first one, you get so much more out of the forum. Some go back to 2003. And if you click the page number, you can jump to what page you left off. Some really good info on here. Dont miss out by not taking the time to read them.

Same here bass master. When I logged on this past August I reviewed a lot of the old posts . A great wealth of information and evidence that a great many fine fly tiers passed through this site. I occasionally would comment on a old post and it made some older posts more current by the comments of current members.

Same here, Some new tiers have asked what books they should buy. This forum is one good book to have. We all run into the same issues at one time or another. My wife has asked,, How long have you been on the laptop. I was just reading the Q and A, one after the other. I was addicted.

You guys need to run for the hills! Get out while you can...Fly tying is an evil curse that will haunt you and make you spend money foolishly. Run...run...run as fast as you can!!!! LOL LOL

Welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of information here and a lot of good folks!!!