Fly Tying
FlatsRoamer

Arctic Fox Supplier?

Was wondering if anyone buys arctic fox (specifically tan) from a someone who sells in bigger quantities? Getting tired of paying $6-7 for a pretty small patch of hair...

Flats

Any of the big fur suppliers can be a source for arctic fox, but you would have to be willing to dye the material yourself. You did not mention what type of hair (body v. tail), but I tend to favor tails which you should be able to find in the $20 range (skins are MUCH more expensive). All the usual suspects should be searched (ebay, etsy, etc.) but you might want to check out Moscow Hide and Fur (https://www.hideandfur.com/) which does dye some colors. Used to be some of the shops carried full tails as well, but seems like everyone is selling those overpriced sections these days. Looks like the tackle companies stock it as well, so look at Barlow's Tackle and LurePartsOnline for other possible sources.

I get my artic Fox shadow fox and red fox from a local furrier free as he gets some thats less than good cuts. Might check out your local taxidermist.