Fly Tying
missin44

UV Light?

I have the small Loon UV light. It works but would like a bit more juice, yet still have no interest in dropping Loon $$ or any other over priced tier lights. That said anyone found a high powered eBay or otherwise light that has the power to cure quickly for not a lot of $$?

If high power you want maybe a plug in deal for 36 watts.

You tried google it? Before I got my lite from bass pro for 15$ I got one of these from women's boutique. Problem you gotta stick fly up in it. They got some hand held that make half circle. Haven't seen any in 220 volts yet...

IMG_0470.png

$15.... I think some resins take little longer despite the lite strengths. ??? Says 15 seconds but really quite faster than that. Not sure about nano seconds....I puttem all up inside mine when thru with a batch if it's cloudy dark otherwise lay the batch on truck hood in brawling sun for few minutes....But I'm kinda new at this resin biddness.

IMG_0471.jpg

If you don't mind the wait, as it takes some time to ship from overseas, this thing is BRIGHT! I picked it up after seeing Flytire's recommendation.

It replaced my 9 bulb.

post-52832-0-85300900-1500400367_thumb.jpg

get what islander mentions

i have the same one. works great

dont be fooled by the $$$ lights from the major players in the uv resin world