Fly Tying
vicrider

Hey FlatsRoamer...

Since you blocked me on your PM list I'll add this here and ask Steeldrifter to delete it after you respond. I asked for your address for this reason even though I couldn't send it as a PM. Here's what I tried to send you.

"Actually Flats, I'll tell ya' why but without it being a surprise I'll pass on the idea. I was going to join the crab swap, do my best with a pattern I've done for them before, then when I sent in the package and return envelope I was going to put your address on the return envelope and make sure there was sufficient postage to cover it to your house. I know you'd use the crabs long before I would but since it's no longer going to be a fun swap with this taking the fun out of it I'll pass on the crab swap since I never liked tying them anyway even though I had a couple of people tell me they got fish on them. So much for that fun surprise.

Your cyber friend,

Nick

I was going to send him once of those articulated batfish I did for the as long as it floats swap but he hasn't gotten back to me either.

But I did get it in PM,just never got the red arrow, which has happened to me several times and to other people as well.

Certainly could be guys (just a misunderstanding and perhaps even a cyber screw-loose)... take a breath.. figure it out. You guys have been enjoying each others tying and chat, don't let some mix up on, perhaps the electrons mix-up mess you up that much.

I thought I should be getting emails on threads I've made a response to, at least the one's I follow. Not sure if that is working properly now either.

So, just give each other the benefit of the doubt and figure it out. You're all good guys - it'll be ok.

BCT

Actually, there was no anger or animosity toward my cyber friend Flats, just that what I had in mind was a nice surprise for him that I'd get a kick out of too when he got it but alas, the surprise is gone and a mixup has occurred. I get the messages also in my email and I had an email with a partial address and that must have deleted before I saw it as a PM because the next email I got and the only PM I got was ...UMMM, why would you want it?... When I tried to respond it got a notice I could not respond and in the upper left corner of my PM screen was Flats handle and underneath a red BLOCK. I think we're okay now on the PM but might have something to do with deleting a PM already sent that did it. I am an old man on the FlatsRoamer team who wants nothing but the best for our young lad in his future endeavors, be they in school, secondary school, future guiding experiences, or all that is ahead for him to look forward to.

Technology is great when it works but it SUCKS when it doesn't! Unfortunately that's the world we live in now days!!!

"... the only PM I got was ...UMMM, why would you want it?..."

Being the young(ish), innocent that I am ... I wouldn't give you my address, either, Vic !!!

Not without a notarized letter from your parole officer that you can't leave your immediate area !!!