Fly Tying

I haven't posted any rods recently because I have been so swamped I simply have not even been on the site much save a min or two here & there. The past 3 weeks have been insane with work. Been spending 10-12hrs per day 7 days a week down in the shop building rods trying to fill orders. Got a 3 days fishing trip coming up 24-27th so trying to get as caught up as I can before that so I can take a short breather for a few days (much needed!)

So rather than start a new topic on each rod....here's some of the ones I have built over the past 3 weeks. Crazy thing is this is probably only half of them. I'll tryin get some of the other half posted when I get a chance.

Qdkv2T.jpg
9TWFSJ.jpg
Um1MAm.jpg
vPq4bW.jpg
6awVPa.jpg
We95a6.jpg
TfK3Wg.jpg
LR65S6.jpg
J6nuc5.jpg
HWgdOv.jpg
oE4cOK.jpg
RoqV0b.jpg
SlcX6J.jpg
d6u4k1.jpg
Lc89lu.jpg
zNFIUQ.jpg
81jrr3.jpg
oI4f3J.jpg
Vw7and.jpg
EOv3M3.jpg
AFuCG2.jpg
7C8XNk.jpg
K1GFyl.jpg

Steve,that's some gorgeous work!I can't wait to take that 5wt out for a spin!!!

I figured that's where you had gotten off to. Nice work as always and it's great that business is booming !

Nope not an Anglers Roost blank. I'm actually not dealing with the guy at Anglers Roost that much now he's become extremely hard to deal with and half the time sends the wrong items other than what was ordered. Which is a shame too because the blanks he sells are really nice and the price is very affordable. That blank is an IM8 graphite 7wt from a different supplier of mine.

Nope not an Anglers Roost blank. I'm actually not dealing with the guy at Anglers Roost that much now he's become extremely hard to deal with and half the time sends the wrong items other than what was ordered. Which is a shame too because the blanks he sells are really nice and the price is very affordable. That blank is an IM8 graphite 7wt from a different supplier of mine.

that's too bad, he does have some nice blanks I love both my rods made on his blanks both the one you built me and the fugly one I made.