Fly Tying
vicrider

The Vicente knife and sheath for Secret Santa Swap

I would like to hear from anyone interested in the Vicente hand made knife and sheath instead of a fly box for the Secret Santa gift. I will make a list and have a drawing for the knife from the list so no one will know who gets it until it's under the tree. I am NOT entering myself in this drawing and but will still have someone spin the wheel for the knife.

Final entry time for the knife drawing will be Tomorrow Sunday 11-24-2018 at Midnight.

This IS only for the people in the Secret Santa Swap, I assume.

Kind of unfair to open it to everyone, even if they aren't contributing to the swap.

This IS only for the people in the Secret Santa Swap, I assume.

Kind of unfair to open it to everyone, even if they aren't contributing to the swap.

Not sure I understand your post.

They man donated the knife to the Christmas swap not the whole board.

???

As per this post on the Secret Santa thread ...

"Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:26 PM

I'm in Nick, I have a question though, I would like to submit a bird and trout knife with a sheath instead of a set of flys if that would be ok?"
As I understand it, that knife is not "donated" to the site. It is specifically for the Secret Santa Swap.

Mike, you're answering all the questions for me. It is in the swap as one of the Secret Santa offerings. A lot of us have a lot more flies than we'll every use and a handmade knife would be nice under the tree. For people signed up for Secret Santa only. Yeah Mike West, I should have put that in the title first but this I can edit with my magical powers.

Sorry ... didn't mean to steal your thunder! tongue.png

Been a slow week, waiting for the Thanksgiving break to start. I guess I'm spending too much time in here.

No offense to Vicente, but I'd prefer to get a set of flies. I'm sure it is an awesome knife, but I'd rather to be left out of the drawing. Thanks