Hairwing - Anton

IPB Image

Salmon and Steelhead Rookie of the Year - CapeBSalar

IPB Image

Spey and Dee - arska

IPB Image

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

This Rocks!!!

I saw Guidry in that fly for sure, you too Arksa, the "Head" gave you away! That's one amazing Spey!!!

Guys, all I can say is WOW.

After the shitty day I had at work today 13 hour straight out ......coming home to this is making it all worthwhile....I'm going to get a drink to celebrate!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Holy S&%t, could you imagine seeing all of these flies together in one frame. This is truly eye candy. Fantastic flies guys.

Congratulations!

Graham

Congrats to all, especially my good friends Damian & Bud. Incredible talent in this catagory, I'm really impressed with everyone's effort. :headbang:

Congrats to all, especially my good friends Damian & Bud. Incredible talent in this catagory, I'm really impressed with everyone's effort. :headbang:

Thank you Paul. Back at ya Buddy!

i'm going to accept this win for each and every one of my friends here. a big part of my inspiration comes from you guys so............ if my fly won, we all won , period

Bud

Congrats to all the winners in the salmon and steelhead cat.

This was the hardest area for me to vote in! the flies you guys tie are beautiful with such precise detail!

Bud

I know you are modest about your flies, but your fly was awesome. It is a piece of art work!

For me as well, this was the hardest one. I thought that was Bud's fly :headbang: well deserved for all of you. Very nice flies, I only hope I can follow in those steps one day. Congrats all of you. :headbang:

Ashby

Congratulations to all who won and as well to the many who took part, and also to Will for all his time and the wee sting at the end.(Brilliant)

Again Wonerful job

All the best Davie

They were all very beautiful flies that I would love to display. I think these were the hardest categories to pick also. Congratulations to the winners!

Duckydoty