Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Montana - Madison, Jefferson, Missouri Rivers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mttroutchaser

mttroutchaser

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:21 PM

My name is Jason Fleury and I grew up fly fishing in Montana. I want to invite you to come to TroutChasers Lodge near Bozeman, Montana. We are on the Gallatin River in the center of the Golden Triangle for fly fishermen with access to the Madison, Jefferson, Missouri and Yellowstone Rivers.

You can visit my website at:
www.montanatroutchasers.com

Or contact me by e-mail:
[email protected]

#2 SmallieHunter

SmallieHunter

For I am Mullis...Lord of the idiots!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 07:46 PM

Jason,

I will be mailing you an invoice for this advertisement. As you should know advertising is not free as your post just cost me money in both storage space and bandwidth. I hope you realize that spamming websites is frowned upon by both the owners and members.

You could have at least bought us dinner first bs.gif

test

#3 Alex C.

Alex C.

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:21 PM

I really hope that you're gonna send him a bill headbang.gif